15 January, 2014

Jennifer Lopez Not Sure She Will Marry Clasper Smart


Jennifer Lopez and Madonna shares something in common, dating very young men after their divorce with their husbands, Madonna is currently dating Timor Steffans, after splitting with Brahim Zaibat while Lopez who we thought may get married to Casper Smart after two years of dating is not so sure she will accept Casper’s proposal if he ever thinks about getting married to her.

Lopez is not comfortable planning her fourth wedding but she is not conclusive about this, she said: “I don’t know. We’ll see. I don’t know. You know, I’ve always believed in that institution. I believe in it, but it is difficult. I’ve had my challenges, but at the same time I believe in love, and I think that is the main thing.”
Jennifer Lopez Not Sure She Will Marry Clasper Smart
She continued : “That was such a transformative year for me in so many ways. I had just divorced, I went on tour with the kids [five-year-old twins Max and Emme], and I left ‘Idol’. All my security blankets were gone, and I was out there doing something I had never done before. [But] I was surrounded by love and family. I really grew. My goal was not to come out the other side and just survive it but grow as a human being as well as an artist, and I felt I did. I learned a lot.”

However, reports of the couple going their separate ways have been hovering around for a while now, and we are wondering if this is a way of telling us that she is no longer dating Clasper.

No comments:

Post a Comment