03 February, 2014

Taylor Swift Says Prince William Is A Good Singer


Little Prince George will grow up to hear the story that his dad, Prince William the Duke of Cambridge sang with Taylor Swift on stage for a rendition of Livin’ On A Prayer at a charity function last year, the former girlfriend of Harry Style who recently celebrated his birthday with Kendall Kardashian is living her life with adventures and unbelievable feats…This collaboration happened at the Kensington Palace and she confessed that William is a very good singer, if Ronaldinho could sing with a rapper, William can even produce an album…


She said: “Both of us were more screaming than singing. But even through all that I could hear his voice and it is pretty good. A nice tone. I’d definitely say he’s got star quality, and if he ever wants me to sing with him again, I’ll be there.”
Taylor Swift Says Prince William Is A Good Singer
However, William was reluctant to sing at the onset, maybe ashamed or afraid that his voice would give him away but he was lured by the audience to sing: “Prince William looked at me and said, ‘I’ll do it if you do it too’, and then he took my hand. I was surprised and flattered and it felt surreal and completely natural at the same time.We jumped on the stage and started to sing and then we were really yelling.I still can’t believe I’ve sung with Prince William.”
This is one of the rare moments that we wished we witnessed first hand

No comments:

Post a Comment