03 February, 2014

David Beckham Says Playing With Kids Toys Relieves His Stress


David Beckham may seem like a tough guy on the outside with all those toned muscles that lots of guys would die to have, when he poses on his briefs, ladies hearts melt but this guy may not be too strong when it comes to handling anxiety, instead of doing tough tasks like most men do to relief stress like punching the wall, Beckham said he plays with the children’s toy because it helps to calm him down, this toy is simply building LEGO models and he has spent £210 on a Tower Bridge replica which comprises a whopping 4,287 pieces.


He said: “When the kids finish school, they might have different activities going on, like football or rugby. But when they get home we’ll often play one of their favourite games, like Connect 4. They also love Lego. So do I. The last big thing I made was Tower Bridge. It was amazing.” He added: “I think Lego sometimes helps to calm me down.”
bechkam-lego
He is not the only one who has found love in building LEGO models, even Richard Hammond said building Lego models aided his recovery from a 300mph jet car crash that nearly killed him in 2006.”Lego saved my life. It’s really good therapy for a brain injury,” he said.

Though Beckham plans on leaving London to America soon, he still loves London “I love living back in London,” he said.”I enjoy its big parks, especially ones like Battersea. I love walking through them after I’ve been playing five-a-side with some friends… One thing I really love about being back here is the pubs – I even have a couple of locals that I actually go to. The people there know me, so it’s easy enough to go in and have a pint.”

No comments:

Post a Comment